NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION IN GILBERT, SC
Have you fallen in love with a piece of land and want to build a home that you’ll love just as much? At Build On Your Land, we construct homes for clients in South Carolina just like you! If you want to put roots down in Gilbert, get in touch with us.Contact Us 803-971-4663
OUR house PLANS
BUILD ON YOUR LAND IN GILBERT, SC
Thanks to years of experience, we know exactly how to take your undeveloped land in Gilbert and turn it into the home of your dreams. We have a great reputation in the Gilbert, SC area for providing quality, environmentally friendly homes complete with top-notch customer service. Here are a few things that set us apart from our competition:
We start pricing at $69 per square foot for your new home. Our prices include all charges and fees, meaning there won’t be a slough of surprise costs for you to pay at the very end. We will take your home from beginning to end, including the excavation, the site prep, right down to the finishing touches, all included the final price.
Our South Carolina design team works hard to provide a selection of floor plans to meet your requirements when it comes to sizes and styles.
In an effort to treat our planet well, all our homes in South Carolina are designed and constructed to be energy-efficient. We will provide tankless water heaters that will heat water on demand so that you always have hot water at your disposal.
Additionally, we use energy-saving insulation, windows, and heating and cooling systems to do a little bit more to help our planet. The homes we build are all high-performance, which will save you money while also boosting the resale value of your home.
Why Build a new home in Gilbert, SC?
Gilbert is found in Lexington County, South Carolina. Lexington is regarded as one of the best places to live in South Carolina. Choosing to build your home in Gilbert means you will be able to enjoy the perks of suburbia in Lexington while enjoying the quiet, small-town atmosphere of Gilbert itself.
Residents in Gilbert love the area for many reasons:
- Gilbert has a good school, making it a good pick for young families.
- Residents rave about the incredible community spirit of this small town, so it’s ideal if you want to know your neighbors and feel a part of something.
- Gilbert is twenty minutes from the larger town of Lexington, which has a variety of choices of good schools for residents with children, and plenty of options for work.
- Lake Murray is nearby, which offers swimming, paddleboarding, wake surfing, and skiing.
- Gilbert is peaceful, with not much noise or traffic.
- Within town limits, you’ll find a school, a post office, ball fields, a library, and a senior center.
- In addition to Lexington, Columbia and Batesburg-Leesville are easily accessible for dining, work, or shopping.
BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME Today!
If you’re looking to buy land to build your own home on, or if you already have land that you want to transform, Gilbert is a great choice thanks to the community spirit and small-town atmosphere. Call us today on 803-721-4676 or email us at email@example.com to discuss plans for your future home.CONTACT US Call Now: 803-721-4687