NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION IN LEXINGTON, SC
You’ve found the perfect land where you want to build your dream home on. All you need now is someone with the know-how who can build it for you. Build Your On Your Land is the perfect builder in South Carolina to help you bring the home of your dreams to life in Lexington!CONTACT US 803-971-4663
OUR house PLANS
WHY CHOOSE BUILD ON YOUR LAND?
- We have the experience and the skills to build on undeveloped land in Lexington, SC. We have a reputation for developing creative solutions that don’t jeopardize the environment. With us, there are no hidden fees or unpleasant surprises.
- When it comes to pricing, we start at the reasonable price of $69 per square foot. We are honest in our business transactions and won’t hit you with surprise charges at the end of our time working together. If you find us the land, we’ll take care of the excavation, the site prep, and everything until your home is finished and ready for you to move into it.
- We have a variety of floor plans in a range of sizes and styles, so you are sure to find one that you love. We can work with you and help you personalize all the important details of your home, no matter what kind of home you want.
- All our homes in South Carolina are energy efficient. Standard features in our builds include tankless water heaters that will heat water on demand, ensuring that you won’t run out of hot water. This system will last you for around twenty years and positively contributes to the environment.
- We always build with energy-saving insulation, windows, and heating and cooling systems. The homes we build are high-performance, which saves you money, increases the resale value of your home, and doesn’t increase your carbon footprint.
WHY BUILD a new home IN LEXINGTON, SC?
Lexington is a suburb of Columbia and has a population of 21,040, is located in Lexington County, and is considered to be one of the best places to live in South Carolina. Choosing to build your home in Lexington means you will have access to an area with a dense suburban feel, but you won’t be too far from the bigger city of Columbia. Most residents in Lexington own their own homes—join them!
Lexington is great for families, as there are a lot of parks to explore and highly rated public schools. Most residents in the area are either young professionals or young families; moving here is a great choice if you have children.
The median home value in Lexington is $183,300, with a median rent of $1,063.
The median income for Lexington residents is $68,219. There are many businesses in Lexington where work is available, including Honda of Columbia and First Community Bank.
Lexington ranks 7th for the best public schools in South Carolina, and 8th as the best place to raise a family in South Carolina.
Lexington’s population is mostly young, and most have earned college degrees. Lexington has two private schools and sixteen public schools.
build on your own land in South Carolina Today!
Build On Your Land is a licensed and locally owned builder in South Carolina. What sets us apart from the other house building companies in SC is our consistency in prices, our simple and streamlined process, our superb floor plans, and our impressive track record of producing top-quality new homes. For more information, feel free to reach out to us.